Job Posting #B025
We are currently seeking a Psychiatric Advanced Nurse Practioner for our Outpatient Department to provide adult mental health services.
- perform psychiatric evaluation under supervision of collaborative physician
work effectively with the full spectrum of diagnosis disorders
- demonstrate clinical facility in psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention
- initiate/evaluate diagnostic tests
- training and education regarding medication shall be provided to persons served as to dosage, administration, potential adverse reactions
- ongoing training and education shall be a priority of pharmacotherapy professionals
Licensed RN in the State of NJ, Master’s degree in psychiatric nursing, and certification by the ANCC as either a Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric /Mental Health nursing or Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing.
To apply for this posting
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org