Job Posting #B030
We are seeking a Clinical Case Manger in our CSS Program.
This is a full time position.
Job Responsibilities include:
Manage an assigned caseload and work with community resources in meeting and achieving consumer service needs.
- CCM must work effectively with full spectrum of diagnosis disorders
- Demonstrate familiarity with psychotropic medication use, side effects and indications for psychiatric intervention
- Demonstrate ability to assess risk category, mental status, level of compliance and motivation
- Ability to assess consumer’s needs, establish group cohesiveness/provide interventions that are timely and appropriate
- Individual needs of persons served are addressed including assessment/evaluation, referral, follow up services, individual, group and family therapy
Requirements: Bachelor’s in Social Work, Psychology, counseling or related field with 2 years exp. in the provision of mental health or related services.
To apply for this posting
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter via email to: email@example.com