Job Posting #B040
We are seeking a Medical Records Clerk in our Outpatient Department.
This is a F/T position with benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- assembles/maintains medical records according to procedure
- sort/file paperwork in records
- retrieves and refiles records
- locates records which have been checked out or missing
- knows/follows subpoena policy and procedure
- handle phone calls/voicemails appropriately and timely
- prepare record data for discharges upon closing of chart
- scan consumer documentation into Qualifacts
- obtain consumer medication status in Qualifacts
- follow agency policies/procedures regarding sending/receiving medical records, including billing and documentation
- maintains appropriate boundaries when dealing with persons served and staff
- able to work as a member of a team consistently and professionally
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED; prior experience preferred, computer skills required. bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
To apply to this posting
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Behavioral Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are received and handled with care and any personal information is treated as strictly confidential. For any questions about postings here or in the future, contact us.