This newly created, full time position requires a dynamic individual to serve as coordinator of all grants and contracts related to mental health services for youth and family services, including prevention services.
- serve as liaison to all related Youth & Family Services programs
- provide support and case management coverage to Preferred Center for Children and Families (PCCF) as needed
- serve as coordinator of grants/contracts
- attend bidder’s conferences
- attend community events representing the agency, as needed
- evening hours required
- impeccable verbal, written and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support
- Grant writing experience
- Valid NJ Driver’s license in good standing required
Job #B055 – Preferred Behavioral Health Group is and Equal Opportunity Employer.